What qualifications do I need to apply for openings in Publix Industrial Maintenance and Manufacturing?
The requirements vary somewhat depending on the specific equipment in each facility and the level of responsibility for each position. In general, however, most applicants must have:
- Experience in building, industrial maintenance, or a related trade
- Ability to lift weight 40 lbs and over
- Ability to read, write, and solve math problems
- Ability to interpret, communicate, and follow oral and written instructions
- Enthusiasm and pride in work
- Possession of or ability to acquire any licenses or certifications necessary for the position
- Practice in safe work habits
- Ability to work with others as a member of a team
I’m interested in a position with Industrial Maintenance and Manufacturing. Where do I send my resumé?
Please apply for a specific opening. We cannot process unsolicited resumés.
How long is my application active?
Your application will remain active for 60 days. If you don’t hear from us within that time frame, we encourage you to reapply.
Will I be contacted after submitting my application?
Once you apply for a Corporate, IT, Distribution, or Manufacturing position, you’ll receive a confirmation email, and a second email letting you know whether you meet initial required qualifications. Some candidates will receive an email inviting them to take an online clerical test. This email will include a test key that must be used within 48 hours if the candidate is to be further considered.