We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
There’s no limit to how much you can earn as a Warehouse Selector! This associate’s weekly pay depends on how efficiently they pull product to be transported to our stores while working at the pace they set.
- Pulls products ordered by Publix stores from distribution center racks and places them onto pallets.
- Wraps finished orders and moves them to the dock area for placement on trucks using a motorized pallet jack.
- Uses technology such as communication headsets to increase efficiency.
- At least 18 years of age (at least 19 years of age in Alabama).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time.
- Ability to obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations.
- Ability to lift and carry product weighing up to 85 pounds (may vary depending on warehouse location).
- Ability to stand and do repetitive work for long periods of time.
- Ability to pass a physical agility test.
- Successful completion of a Key Performance Indicator survey.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.