Publix is proud of our accomplishments as a caring employer, industry leader, and member of the community.
Warehousing, Distribution and Logistics
What We Do: A Closer Look
- Receive, store, and ship product.
- Monitor inventory and maintain clean, well-organized warehouses.
- Get groceries to the stores via our truck fleet.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair for our trucks.
- Cook and serve free hot, buffet-style lunches to associates at Publix facilities with cafeterias.
We have 27 warehouses located in nine distribution centers:
- Refrigerated warehouses in Jacksonville, Orlando, Lakeland and Deerfield, Florida.
- High-velocity warehouses in Boynton Beach, Jacksonville, Orlando, Lakeland, Miami, and Sarasota, Florida; Lawrenceville, Georgia; and McCalla, Alabama.
- One chart warehouse in Lakeland, Florida.
- One pharmacy warehouse in Orlando, Florida.
- Low-velocity warehouses in Lakeland, Florida and Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Dairy/boxed meat warehouses in Deerfield Beach, Jacksonville, Lakeland, and Orlando, Florida; and Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Produce warehouses in Deerfield Beach, Jacksonville, Lakeland, and Orlando, Florida; and Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Distribution Operator
- Forklift Operator
- Frontline Supervisor
- Inventory Checker
- Order Checker
- Warehouse Person
- Warehouse Selector
- Fleet Maintenance Technician
- Truck Driver
- Cafeteria Team Leader
- Cafeteria Worker
- Dock Person
- Warehouse Administrative Assistant
- Tire Repair Person
- Transportation Operations Coordinator
- Fuel Island Attendant with CDL License
- Carrier Relations Analyst
How to Apply
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.