Publix is proud of our accomplishments as a caring employer, industry leader, and member of the community.
Most of the 3,000 jobs supporting our stores, distribution facilities, and manufacturing plants are based at our corporate headquarters in Lakeland, Florida; though many are on field support teams in our seven states of operation.
The major departments in our Corporate Offices include the following:
- Corporate Purchasing
- Human Resources
- Publix Technology
- Legal & Risk Management
- Loss Prevention
- Public Affairs
- Real Estate
- Strategy Support
Our Corporate teams:
- respond to the thousands of customers who email, write, phone, or fax us with compliments, questions, suggestions or complaints
- evaluate hundreds of new products each year and letting customers know about the ones we decide to purchase or manufacture
- oversee our supply chain to monitor inventories in our distribution centers, in our stores, and on the road in our fleet of trucks
- buy property and designing new stores
- develop strategies to reduce losses or accidents incurred by our associates, our customers, and our company
- design and facilitating training programs
- administer a wide array of associate benefit programs
- help manage our vast technological resources, and
- make sure our company upholds our legal and ethical obligations.
Our Corporate headquarters in Lakeland consists of our three main offices and several smaller facilities. We have divisional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Jacksonville, and Miami.