We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
If you love blooms and balloons, this may be the entry-level job for you. Our Floral Clerks ensure proper care and presentation of our flower and plant products and balloons, and provide friendly assistance to customers who visit the Floral department in search of just the right gift or expression.
- Provides premier customer service, including greeting customers and answering their questions.
- Sells products by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions.
- Assists in ordering the proper amount of product for the department.
- Unloads product from trucks and organize coolers and back rooms.
- Fills and cleans racks, displays, shelves, cooler, and refrigerated displays as needed.
- Creates floral arrangements to display and sell.
- Performs plant maintenance tasks, including watering, trimming, and rotating product for best merchandising.
- Sweeps and mops sales floor, stock room, and coolers.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- At least 14 years of age.
- At least 16 or 17, depending on state requirements, to assist with unloading trucks.
- At least 18 years of age to use sharp knives, powered equipment, or ladders, scaffolds, or their substitutes above 6 feet in height.
- Ability to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service.
- Ability to read, write, and do simple math problems.
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions.
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective team member.
- A passion for serving people.
Floral Clerks perform their duties primarily on the sales floor and in the Floral back room. They are exposed to various temperature changes and work environments. They regularly work with their hands under wet or damp, cool conditions. Work involves standing, walking, lifting, and bending; moving, carrying, and shelving product; and frequently interacting with customers, fellow associates, and vendors. They are required to use hand-eye coordination, make repetitive arm and hand movements, and safely use knives and operate a pineapple corer.
Apply now on our online Talent Application Gateway.