LAKELAND, Fla., Feb. 4, 2021 — This morning, GreenWise Market opened its newest location, this time in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on the ground floor of The Main Las Olas building on Southeast Third Avenue.
“We took all of the things our customers love about GreenWise Market and put them in a centralized downtown location,” said Publix President Kevin Murphy. “We look forward to sharing our unique atmosphere and products with our customers who live and work in this busy urban neighborhood.”
GreenWise Market features foods for health-conscious and gourmet foodies alike. The specialty, natural and organic store includes carefully curated local products and experience zones with simple names like
- CARES — vitamins, nutritional supplements, natural soaps and shampoos, and more
- CUTS — meats raised with no antibiotics or added hormones, and sustainably sourced seafood
- EATS — made-to-order meals and grab & go foods like handcrafted gourmet sandwiches and freshly baked pizza
- FINDS — a curated selection of wines and imported cheeses and
- POURS — a beverage area featuring locally roasted coffee, wine and beer on tap, and other selections to enjoy while shopping or relaxing at the bar.
Customers may also sign up for GreenWise Market REWARDS to receive personalized offers.
Also featured at the Fort Lauderdale GreenWise Market is a mural by Steven Teller depicting a variety of tropical plants common to South Florida. Teller has worked on various street art projects and large-scale public murals, most with vivid colors, large flowers, bright lines and geometric shapes.
The 27,758-square-foot store is the first GreenWise Market to be located in a multiuse high-rise.
This is the eighth GreenWise Market and the sixth for the state, including a location in Boca Raton.