We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Customer Technical Support Analyst
Customer Technical Support Analysts provide first and second level problem determination and resolution for office and warehouse computer and network problems.
Customer Technical Support Analysts support ongoing hardware, software, and infrastructure requirements by processing requests for new hardware, equipment relocation, and service repair. They assist Publix support associates by telephone with requests for help with computer and network problems. Furthermore, these Analysts monitor system alerts for hardware, application, communications, and/or processing failures. The Analysts also maintain a good understanding of PCs and network systems.
The Customer Technical Support Analysts work on many different initiatives and serve on various teams. Here are a few examples of the types of projects our Analysts work on:
- To implement data migration and ongoing support of new servers for stores and remodels
- To virtualize servers and remove servers and cabled equipment racks in preparation of the server centralization
- To centralize system backups in our data centers over the network
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- At least one year of experience working within a corporate environment supporting desktops/ servers/ applications
- At least one year of customer service and phone support experience
- At least one year of experience working with Microsoft Office, Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Server2003/ Server 2008/Server 2012
- Knowledge of hardware, software, and infrastructure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work varying shifts, nights, holidays, and weekends
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work