We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Parts Coordinators ensure that our Maintenance associates have all the tools and materials they need to accomplish their duties effectively.
- Provides counter service to all maintenance associates who need parts or materials to perform their jobs.
- Processes requisitions and work orders through SAP.
- Cycle counts inventory using SAP.
- Receives parts, performs stocking duties, and ships items to various Publix warehouse and manufacturing facilities.
- Keeps the parts room and shop clean and orderly.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent work habits in line with good manufacturing practices (GMPs).
- Ability to demonstrate safe work habits.
- Ability to obtain license to operate a forklift.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a clean workstation.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Ability to work any shift, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to follow detailed written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective team member.
- Ability to make an observation sheet to record equipment inspections.
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.