Publix is proud of our accomplishments as a caring employer, industry leader, and member of the community.
Keeping Us Going
Associates in Industrial Maintenance skillfully maintain processes and equipment, including large-capacity ammonia refrigeration systems.
What We Do: A Closer Look
- Maintain, troubleshoot issues with, and repair mechanical equipment, powered lift equipment, automated shelves and racks, and boiler, compressed air, water, and refrigeration systems.
- Ensure that manufacturing equipment operates efficiently, safely, and in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Keep shipping and receiving maintenance systems working properly.
- Ensure maintenance and operational best practices are followed in refrigeration to keep groceries fresh.
Industrial Maintenance associates perform their duties in seven distribution centers in Florida (Boynton Beach, Deerfield Beach, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Miami, Orlando, and Sarasota), one in Lawrenceville, Georgia, and one in McCalla, Alabama.
- Two Bakery plants
- Three dairy plants
- One Deli plant
- Three Fresh Foods plants
- One Printing Services facility
- Equipment Lubrication Specialist
- Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
- Parts Coordinator
- Plant Engineer
- Building Maintenance Mechanic
- Lift Truck Maintenance Technician
- Distribution Maintenance Technician
- Compressor Rebuild Technician
- Process Safety Management Coordinator
- Refrigeration Technician
How to Apply
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.