We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
The Warehouse Person keeps Publix’s warehouses neat, organized, and ready to ship products to Publix’s stores.
- Operates powered industrial equipment to load trailers and move pallets or merchandise to designated areas.
- Cleans the warehouse, offices, restrooms, outside areas, and trailers by dumping trash, picking up damaged or spilled product, and sweeping and mopping the floors.
- At least 18 years of age (at least 19 years of age in Alabama).
- Ability to use cleaning chemicals and powered industrial equipment that require personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time.
- Ability to obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations.
- Ability to lift and carry product weighing up to 85 pounds (may vary depending on warehouse location).
- Ability to sit, stand, and do repetitive work for long periods of time.
- Successful completion of a Key Performance Indicator survey.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.