We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Warehouse Administrative Assistant
The Warehouse Administrative Assistant delivers premier customer service to associates and managers by providing administrative support for the department by managing time, payroll, injury reporting, transitional duty and personnel administrative functions. This includes serving as a contact for HR related issues, managing the day-to-day activities and ensuring that the timekeeping system accurately records all time worked.
- At least 20 years old.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time.
- Office experience.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate an ability in commonly used software (for example, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access).
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.