We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Tire Repair Person
The Tire Repair Person performs a number of functions on a variety of tires for fleet equipment according to company policy; federal, state and local regulations; repair manuals; factory specifications; and his or her own knowledge of the fleet vehicles and equipment tires.
- At least 21 years old.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 65 pounds.
- Capable of generating and processing work on a computerized maintenance-management system.
- Ability to read, write, and solve math problems.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals.
- Have a valid driver’s license and authorization to drive a company vehicle before the start date in the position.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.