We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Order Checkers confirm that product orders being shipped to Publix stores are accurate. Their role is important in maintaining an uninterrupted supply of product to our stores.
- Verifies the accuracy of orders pulled and ensures that the correct product will be shipped in the correct quantity.
- Documents the review of each order to provide an accurate record of transactions.
- At least 18 years of age (at least 19 years of age in Alabama).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time.
- Ability to obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations on or before start date in the position.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to read, write, and solve math problems.
- Ability to work well with others as an effective team member.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to interpret, follow, and communicate instructions.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.