We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Distribution Operators are the heart of the distribution process. These associates support many of our warehouses’ shipping and receiving activities. Their contribution ensures that product is routed through our warehouses and distributed to our stores in a well-organized and timely way.
- Electronically processes product orders from Publix stores using a computerized Warehouse Management System (WMS), helping Warehouse Selectors to know which products to pull from warehouse inventory.
- Maintains the administrative process for adding products to inventory.
- Helps keep fast-paced, high-volume warehouse activity accurate and orderly.
- At least 18 years of age (at least 19 years of age in Alabama).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to read, write, and solve math problems.
- Ability to read, interpret, understand, and follow instructions.
- Be able to maintain confidential information.
- Organizational skills, time management, and problem-solving skills.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.