We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Cafeteria Workers serve free hot, buffet-style meals for Publix associates in facilities with cafeterias.
- Ensures that ingredients are in stock and inventory is rotated for freshness.
- Prepares, cooks, and serves meals.
- Hand-washes dishes and operates a dishwasher.
- At least 18 years of age (at least 19 years of age in Alabama).
- Experience cooking in an environment where a variety of entrées are offered and a variety of methods are used (e.g., a restaurant, Publix cafeteria, or culinary school).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.