Property Representatives act as ambassadors for Publix in the day-to-day operations of company-controlled shopping centers and as liaisons between Publix and the landlords for leased locations. They ensure that leasehold obligations are fulfilled by the Landlord and by Publix. Property Representatives oversee tenant relations, maintenance, security issues, shopping center access, parking problems, environmental issues, noise and odor disturbances, code violations and ADA issues. Property Representatives receive information regarding these shopping center concerns from Publix's business units, government officials, customers and residents of the surrounding community.
Qualifications we look for
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Real Estate property management either with Publix or in a similar environment elsewhere
- Knowledge of property management principles
- Knowledge and understanding of the retail environment
- Knowledge and understanding of legal terminology and practices
- Knowledge of construction and architectural design as it pertains to maintenance, remodels, signage and renovations
- Knowledge of State/City/County Ordinances and Codes
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of fundamental real estate terminology, methods, and processes
- Knowledge of potential maintenance issues with properties (roof care, maintenance and replacement requirements, parking lot asphalt care, maintenance, replacement, etc.)
How to apply
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Real Estate from the Job Category list.
You will receive follow-up communication once you're determined to be qualified and eligible for the job. The communication will inform you of additional information that is needed and/or assessments that need to be completed. Once that is done, your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. If your skills, experience, and qualifications look like a good match to the requirements of the position, you will be contacted.
Visit our website for additional applicant resources.
Having a match to this job does not guarantee that you will be hired into this job if and when it becomes available on our Publix Jobs Center.