We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Field Marketing Coordinator
Field Marketing Coordinators manage marketing strategies and tactics which help Publix increase sales, customer count, items per customer and sales per customer.
Field Marketing Coordinators execute plans developed to help stores promote sales and community involvement. To determine what strategy is most appropriate, the Field Marketing Coordinators research and analyze marketing research data, such as demographics, customer voice survey results, mystery shopper reporting, market share and sales trends. One strategy used is Publix-sponsored activities for the community such as the Publix Gasparilla Distance Classic, or the Publix Georgia Marathon. It's the Field Marketing Coordinators' job to select and manage these events. Field Marketing Coordinators are also the drivers in planning promotional activities for the grand openings of Publix grocery stores and of non-traditional Publix business units.
Additional responsibilities of the Field Marketing Coordinators include:
- ordering promotional goodies for customers at Publix-sponsored events
- coordinating in-store appearances of Publix's mascot, Plato the Publixsaurus
- working with vendors to place outdoor advertising, such as Publix banners, balloons, and pennants
- working with agencies to determine appropriate newspaper, magazine, and direct mail and radio advertisements and
- managing project budgets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or Advertising
- Experience in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations
- Experience in retail operations
- Computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office: (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint), and FileMaker Pro
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising functions and principles within a large organization
- Knowledge of demographic influences on customer shopping patterns
- Knowledge of advertising options and when to consider each option for strategic communication efforts
- Knowledge of project management processes and disciplines
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team player
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Marketing & Advertising from the Job Category list.
You will receive follow-up communication once you're determined to be qualified and eligible for the job. The communication will inform you of additional information that is needed and/or assessments that need to be completed. Once that is done, your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. If your skills, experience, and qualifications look like a good match to the requirements of the position, you will be contacted.
Want additional tips on landing your dream job? Take a look at our applicant resources.
Having a match to this job does not guarantee that you will be hired into this job if and when it becomes available on our Publix Jobs Center.