We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Bilingual Ad Letter Clerk
Bilingual Ad Letter Clerks organize, research, and develop all of Publix's price item print advertising copy in both English and Spanish.
Publix's Bilingual Ad Letter Clerks produce reports, advertisements and store sale sign copy and item descriptions in English and Spanish. They also apply the correct price item copy procedures to meet Publix's copy standards (including the Spanish translation). Additionally, these Clerks communicate any price changes on item information to Publix stores. The Bilingual Ad Letter Clerks also make customer calls to obtain information, answer questions, resolve problems and translate text for Publix's Spanish speaking customers.
- Experience in a clerical position that includes translating English to Spanish
- Strong grammatical skills (English and Spanish)
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to proofread
- Strong reading and comprehension skills
- Ability to work independently and meet daily deadlines
- Willingness to be available to work weekends or extended hours as necessary
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team player
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Marketing & Advertising from the Job Category list.
You will receive follow-up communication once you're determined to be qualified and eligible for the job. The communication will inform you of additional information that is needed and/or assessments that need to be completed. Once that is done, your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. If your skills, experience, and qualifications look like a good match to the requirements of the position, you will be contacted.
Want additional tips on landing your dream job? Take a look at our applicant resources.
Having a match to this job does not guarantee that you will be hired into this job if and when it becomes available on our Publix Jobs Center.