We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Ad Layout Artist
Ad Layout Artists use their creativity to develop advertisement layouts that enthuse customers while informing them of Publix's goods and services.
Publix's Ad Layout Artists use copy sheets and ad letters to produce layouts used for consumer advertising. They also create electronic mechanicals using assignment objectives, established formats and design standards. While maintaining a complete understanding of the ad production process, including schedules and deadlines, the Artists proof all work at specified stages within the process to ensure an error-free ad.
- Two years of computer graphics education or equivalent experience
- Experience using an Apple Macintosh system or a similar electronic system
- Experience using Indesign software
- Good layout and typography skills
- General knowledge of printing process
- Knowledge of grocery products
- Production oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to perform quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team player
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Marketing & Advertising from the Job Category list.
You will receive follow-up communication once you're determined to be qualified and eligible for the job. The communication will inform you of additional information that is needed and/or assessments that need to be completed. Once that is done, your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. If your skills, experience, and qualifications look like a good match to the requirements of the position, you will be contacted.
Want additional tips on landing your dream job? Take a look at our applicant resources.
Having a match to this job does not guarantee that you will be hired into this job if and when it becomes available on our Publix Jobs Center.