Loss Prevention Report Editors review and edit confidential investigative reports. These case file reports document incidents, interviews and investigations. Covering everything from auto vandalism to robbery, these reports comprise all internal and external theft and loss-related incidents. Report Editors' must ensure that these reports are accurate and complete because many of these reports are used as evidence to support action Publix takes against the subject, including criminal prosecution. Report Editors also perform clerical duties for the Loss Prevention Department including filing, copying, data entry, records management and answering phones.
Qualifications we look for
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision
- High level of maturity, discretion, tact and judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate filing skills
- Ability to work under deadlines and handle a large volume of work accurately
- Good analytical skills and also the ability to be detail-oriented
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective team member
How to apply
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Loss Prevention/Safety from the Job Category list.
You will receive follow-up communication once you're determined to be qualified and eligible for the job. The communication will inform you of additional information that is needed and/or assessments that need to be completed. Once that is done, your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. If your skills, experience, and qualifications look like a good match to the requirements of the position, you will be contacted.
Visit our website for additional applicant resources.
Having a match to this job does not guarantee that you will be hired into this job if and when it becomes available on our Publix Jobs Center.