Loss Prevention (LP) Divisional Administrative Clerks provide accurate retail associate information (such as name, position and contact number) to alarm vendors. The alarm vendors use this information to grant access, notify of alarms and report system trouble or policy violations to Publix administrators. Furthermore, the LP Administrative Clerks assist a large and varied group of managers and specialists. For instance, they assist the Regional Loss Prevention Specialists to complete investigative reports related to the Associate Discharge Report, Partners in Profit (PIP) Line and LP Incident Report updates. They assist the Regional Loss Prevention and Shrink Auditors and schedule, format, and analyze Shrink and Safety Compliance Audit results. The clerks also assist the LP Department and answer telephone calls, process correspondence and handle various customer issues.
Qualifications we look for
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Publix loss prevention processes, alarm system operation and related retail processes to enable performance of duties and responsibilities
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team player
How to apply
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Loss Prevention/Safety from the Job Category list.
You will receive follow-up communication once you're determined to be qualified and eligible for the job. The communication will inform you of additional information that is needed and/or assessments that need to be completed. Once that is done, your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. If your skills, experience, and qualifications look like a good match to the requirements of the position, you will be contacted.
Want additional tips on landing your dream job? Take a look at our applicant resources.
Having a match to this job does not guarantee that you will be hired into this job if and when it becomes available on our Publix Jobs Center.