We're proud to have been selected as one of Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 25 years in a row.
The Corporate Recruiter helps build and maintain recruiting processes that attract quality applicants to Publix, particularly for hard-to-fill job openings in corporate offices, distribution centers and manufacturing plants.
Our Corporate Recruiter is a Jack — or Jill — of all trades. These are just a few of the varied responsibilities of this position:
- Recruiting candidates for positions in Publix's corporate, manufacturing and distribution business units
- Advising hiring managers on best practices in recruiting
- Ensuring that our postings on web job boards are informative, accurate, and up-to-date
- Providing career counseling to Publix associates seeking to move up in the corporate office
- Helping develop content for the Publix Careers website
- Monitoring trends based on data from our applicant tracking system
- Serving as liaison with recruiting vendors
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
- Staffing experience, particularly with salaried positions
- Experience dealing with professionals, managers and/or executives beyond providing clerical support
- Ability to communicate in Spanish as well as English
- Knowledge of Human Resources policies
- Knowledge of recruiting best practices, particularly in the Retail industry
- Knowledge of a wide array of recruiting technologies
- An understanding of employment branding
- A basic understanding of employment law
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Human Resources from the Job Category list.
You will receive follow-up communication once you're determined to be qualified and eligible for the job. The communication will inform you of additional information that is needed and/or assessments that need to be completed. Once that is done, your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. If your skills, experience, and qualifications look like a good match to the requirements of the position, you will be contacted.
Want additional tips on landing your dream job? Take a look at our applicant resources.
Having a match to this job does not guarantee that you will be hired into this job if and when it becomes available on our Publix Jobs Center.