We're proud to have been selected as one of Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 25 years in a row.
Business Consultant – Retail Business Unit Support
By gathering data and providing reliable performance measurement and business consultation to our Retail Business Units, our Business Consultants support and enable Publix's executive and retail management teams to lead the company with strong, information-based decisions.
The Retail Business Unit Support Consultants provide business and financial advisory services, performance management and technical research to the Grocery, Fresh Products, Pharmacy, Customer Service and convenience store retail business units. The Consultants support strategic initiative teams which enable management to make sound information-based decisions. They provide this support by retrieving data from various Publix systems such as SAP and EDW/MicroStrategy, and creating financial and non-financial reports. To recommend solutions for improvement, the Consultants identify and assess trends, monitor financial results and develop and track appropriate key performance indicators.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or another analytical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Relevant business experience
- Experience with an advanced level of technical skills and programming
- Ability to both lead and support projects
- Ability to use advanced functions of Microsoft (Excel and Access), including Visual Basic and macros
- Ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Ability to balance work across multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Finance from the Job Category list.
You will receive follow-up communication once you're determined to be qualified and eligible for the job. The communication will inform you of additional information that is needed and/or assessments that need to be completed. Once that is done, your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. If your skills, experience, and qualifications look like a good match to the requirements of the position, you will be contacted.
Want additional tips on landing your dream job? Take a look at our applicant resources.
Having a match to this job does not guarantee that you will be hired into this job if and when it becomes available on our Publix Jobs Center.