We're proud to have been selected as one of Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 25 years in a row.
Administrative Support - Retail Construction Department
Construction projects almost always demand updates and changes. The Administrative Support associates work to get the proper approvals to process change orders received for each project. They also process project punch lists using a dictation machine.
The Administrative Support team processes invoices to ensure prompt payment of contractors and other vendors. Additional tasks performed by the Administrative Support associates include creating and processing project contracts, maintaining various project spreadsheets, answering phones, project cost reviews, issuing project schedules and typing letters and memos.
- Clerical office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Access)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) methodology
- Flexibility in dealing with a variety of situations and assignments
- Ability to work under deadlines and handle a high volume of work accurately
- Ability to work independently and productively
- Accurate typing skills (45-55 wpm)
- Good transcription skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team player
- Enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Facilities from the Job Category list.
You will receive follow-up communication once you're determined to be qualified and eligible for the job. The communication will inform you of additional information that is needed and/or assessments that need to be completed. Once that is done, your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. If your skills, experience, and qualifications look like a good match to the requirements of the position, you will be contacted.
Want additional tips on landing your dream job? Take a look at our applicant resources.
Having a match to this job does not guarantee that you will be hired into this job if and when it becomes available on our Publix Jobs Center.