We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Our Meat Clerks ensure picture-perfect presentation of our pre-packaged lunch meat and cheese cases. They also frequently interact with customers in need of assistance.
- Provides premier customer service, including greeting customers and answering their questions.
- Orders the proper amount of product for the lunch meat and cheese cases.
- Fills lunch meat and cheese cases.
- Rotates product within date and properly displays it.
- Sells products by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions.
- Verifies ad prices, hangs current sale signs, and removes out-of-date sale signs.
- Unloads trucks and verifies deliveries.
- Performs routine price changes on lunch meat and cheese products.
- Cleans their section and sweeps and mops the sales area and stock room.
- Sets up displays.
- Complies with sanitation and safety guidelines.
- Operates pallet jack, scissor lift, baler, and compactor.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service.
- Ability to read, write, and do simple math problems.
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions.
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective team member.
- A passion for serving people.
These associates perform their duties primarily at the cases and in the meat cooler. They are exposed to various temperature changes and work environments. Work involves walking; lifting, moving, carrying, and shelving product; and frequently interacting with customers, fellow associates, truck drivers, and vendors.
Apply now on our online Talent Application Gateway.