We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Front Service Clerk (or Bagger)
Our Front Service Clerks (or Baggers) help distinguish us from our competitors by offering carryout service to our customers’ vehicles. They interact with customers constantly, and often make a customer’s final impression of the store and our level of service. For this reason, Front Service Clerks are very important to ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Provides premier customer service, including greeting customers and answering their questions.
- Bags groceries.
- Takes customer carts to the parking lot and unload groceries into customer vehicles.
- Carries bags to customer vehicles when necessary.
- Helps customers locate products throughout the store.
- Restocks bags.
- Retrieves shopping carts from the parking lot.
- Assists in cleaning duties as assigned.
- Assists in other duties as assigned.
- At least 14 years of age.
- Ability to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service.
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions.
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective team member.
- A passion for serving people.
Front Service Clerks perform their duties primarily at the front end of the store, with exposure to various temperature changes due to outside weather conditions. Work involves repetitive arm and hand movements; frequent lifting, standing, bending, and walking; and continuous interaction with customers and fellow associates.
Apply now on our online Talent Application Gateway.