We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Our Cashiers are the most visible associates to our customers, so they play a critical role in providing premier customer service. Because they ring up groceries, they also play an essential role in our profitability. We rely on them to ensure the correct price is charged for each item sold and provide the correct change to our customers.
- Provides premier customer service, including greeting customers and answering their questions.
- Weighs and scans products.
- Accepts payment and provide change when appropriate.
- Handles cash and other forms of tender accurately.
- Bags products when necessary.
- Maintains a neat and clean register area.
- Assists in other duties as assigned.
- At least 14 years of age.
- Ability to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service.
- Ability to read, write, and do simple math problems.
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions.
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective team member.
- A passion for serving people.
Cashiers perform their duties primarily at the front end of the store, with exposure to outside weather conditions at times. Work involves standing at a register for prolonged periods, repetitive arm and hand movements, moving and lifting product, and continuous interaction with customers and fellow associates.
Apply now on our online Talent Application Gateway.