We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
A career as a Publix Pharmacist is about more than simply dispensing medications. Our pharmacists offer patients information they can rely on and a familiar face they can trust. They foster a sense of friendship, well-being, and community.
Additionally, with approximately 50 new stores per year, we’re looking for leaders who are interested in growing with us. Publix has a culture that emphasizes promotion from within, so today’s pharmacists are encouraged to work their way into corporate or supervisory field positions, as well as new locations and new markets.
Email us to find out more about new stores or new markets such as North Carolina and Virginia.
Develop Your Clinical Skills
- Administer vaccinations permitted by state law.
- Deliver daily comprehensive medication reviews and adherence counseling.
- Serve as preceptor during introductory and/or advanced practice experiences.
- Offer health and wellness fairs, off-site screening programs, and immunization clinics.
- Provide several risk assessment and health screening services, such as full lipid panels and glucose screenings.
See our patient care services for more details.
Grow with an Industry Leader
- Take advantage of opportunities to advance your career in retail management, field supervision, or corporate positions, or advance to our specialty pharmacy, central pharmacy, and outpatient hospital pharmacies.
- Work in a patient-centered healthcare environment.
- Experience the efficiency of state-of-the-art pharmacy technology.
- Get hands-on support from management, help desks, our central pharmacy, and neighboring pharmacies.
- Get formal on-the-job training.
- Be part of a charitable, community-focused company.
- Experience the benefit of unparalleled growth and stability.
- Become part-owner of the largest employee-owned supermarket in the nation.
- Quarterly retail bonus
- Annual holiday bonus
- Stock purchase plan
- Stock ownership/retirement plan
- Group health, vision, and dental insurance plans
- Seven holidays off
- Free continuing education
- Vacation and sick pay