Facilities Design provides in-house architectural and engineering services and manages external design consultants. This department is responsible for developing retail store designs for new stores and remodels. Facilities Design is also responsible for developing the design of Publix manufacturing and warehouse facilities and serves as design consultant on corporate maintenance issues. Facilities Design ensures that shopping center developers meet Publix shopping center standards.
For contractors and architects working with Publix on construction projects, we provide easy access to forms, guides, and other resources in a variety of formats below.
Please ensure you download the correct version. If you have trouble downloading these files or need additional information, contact the Publix Facilities Design department at (863) 680-5295. You may also email us at email@example.com.
Publix Tile Guide
Download the current Sienna Environment Tile Patterns (PDF).
Site Development Manual
- Download the full Publix Site Development Manual (PDF).
- Download exhibits from the Publix Site Development Manual.
- Download forms from the Publix Site Development Manual.
- Download the current Landscape Material Photo Booklet (PDF).
- Download the current Landscape Materials Preferences (DOCX).