We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Dairy Plant Shipping Room Operator
Our Dairy Plant Shipping Room Operators ensure that products manufactured in our dairy plants are efficiently loaded onto trucks for shipment to Publix stores. Milk alone is enough to keep these associates extremely busy, and our dairy plants also produce tea, juices, and more!
- Selects product to be shipped.
- Palletizes product and use a tow motor to load it onto trucks to be shipped.
- Completes paperwork to help track product movement.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- Ability to work any shift, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours.
- Ability to work in a cold, wet, slippery environment.
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective team member.
- Excellent work safety habits.
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.
We work closely with employment agencies to hire temporary associates for several entry-level positions in our manufacturing facilities. We work with Adecco for our Lakeland facilities, and Randstad in Atlanta. Feel free to visit their sites to learn more about applying for a temporary position. As a temporary hire, you could eventually be eligible for full-time employment if a position is available.