We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Bakery Plant Operations Clerk
Running Publix’s Bakery plants takes a great deal of coordinated effort. Operations Clerks take part in the process by analyzing production run information to ensure that production times and materials used are reasonable.
- Gathers plant shipping, receiving, and production information each day and enters the data into a manufacturing SAP system.
- Analyzes data to determine if any product information is missing or has been reported incorrectly.
- Communicates with associates in shipping and receiving to ensure that information is processed accurately.
- Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office, including Word, Access, Excel, and Outlook.
- Flexibility to work early morning, late evening, and weekend hours on a regular basis.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to perform mathematical operations and/or use a 10-key calculator.
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Possess strong data entry skills.
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.
We work closely with employment agencies to hire temporary associates for several entry-level positions in our manufacturing facilities. We work with Adecco for our Lakeland facilities, and Randstad in Atlanta. Feel free to visit their sites to learn more about applying for a temporary position. As a temporary hire, you could eventually be eligible for full-time employment if a position is available.