We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Whether packaging muffins, cupcakes, or cookies, packers are essential to the process of supplying our stores with Bakery products that delight our customers.
- Packages Bakery products to be palletized, loaded onto trucks, and sent to Publix stores.
- Keeps work area tidy in accordance with good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to occasionally push or pull heavy equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent work habits in accordance with good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Ability to demonstrate safe working habits.
- Ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work any shift, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours.
- Ability to perform steady, productive work for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work efficiently with little to no supervision.
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective team member.
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.
We work closely with employment agencies to hire temporary associates for several entry-level positions in our manufacturing facilities. We work with Adecco for our Lakeland facilities, and Randstad in Atlanta. Feel free to visit their sites to learn more about applying for a temporary position. As a temporary hire, you could eventually be eligible for full-time employment if a position is available.