Customer Technical Support Analysts support ongoing hardware, software, and infrastructure requirements by processing requests for new hardware, equipment relocation, and service repair. They assist Publix support associates by telephone with requests for help with computer and network problems. Furthermore, these Analysts monitor system alerts for hardware, application, communications, and/or processing failures. The Analysts also maintain a good understanding of PCs and network systems.
The Customer Technical Support Analysts work on many different initiatives and serve on various teams. Here are a few examples of the types of projects our Analysts work on:
- To implement data migration and ongoing support of new servers for stores and remodels
- To virtualize servers and remove servers and cabled equipment racks in preparation of the server centralization
- To centralize system backups in our data centers over the network
Qualifications we look for
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- At least one year of experience working within a corporate environment supporting desktops/ servers/ applications
- At least one year of customer service and phone support experience
- At least one year of experience working with Microsoft Office, Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Server2003/ Server 2008/Server 2012
- Knowledge of hardware, software, and infrastructure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work varying shifts, nights, holidays, and weekends
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
How to apply
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Information Systems from the Job Category list. Your résumé will go directly to the Information Systems hiring team and you'll be contacted if you're selected for an interview.
You will receive follow-up communication once you're determined to be qualified and eligible for the job. The communication will inform you of additional information that is needed and/or assessments that need to be completed. Once that is done, your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. If your skills, experience, and qualifications look like a good match to the requirements of the position, you will be contacted.
Visit our website for additional applicant resources.
Having a match to this job does not guarantee that you will be hired into this job if and when it becomes available on our Publix Jobs Center.