We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
Transportation Operations Coordinator
The Transportation Operations Coordinators support Transportation Operations by processing inbound purchase orders, and assigning them to the appropriate store delivery trip. In addition, the Transportation Operations Coordinators review and update planned driver scheduling, validate route accuracy, and provide support and back up of administrative duties.
- At least 18 years old.
- Have at least one year of experience working in distribution, transportation or an analytical field.
- Knowledge of warehouse receiving operations and impact on transportation.
- Knowledge of payroll processes and worker’s compensation concepts.
- Knowledge of general office practices (typing, filing, phone etiquette, etc.).
- Ability to work flexible hours and be available on weekends or holidays.
- Ability to be detailed-orientated.
- Have task-management and time-management skills.
- Have negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Have leadership skills.
- Able to successfully complete battery of Clerical & Microsoft Skills Tests.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.