We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
It’s critical to know what products are on hand and where they are located within the warehouse to provide a continuous supply to Publix customers. Inventory Checkers keep product flow efficient by ensuring that warehouse records list accurate quantities.
- Accurately counts product quantities received and held within Publix’s warehouses using mobile computers.
- Verifies and records product quantities.
- At times, operates motorized equipment to move about the warehouse.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time.
- Ability to obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations on or before start date in the position.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to read, write, and solve math problems.
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.