We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
It can be quite the challenge to maintain an orderly environment while moving product into Publix’s warehouses. Our Forklift Operators are the master organizers behind this task.
- Maneuvers powered industrial equipment to move cases and pallets into their assigned slots, both at ground level and overhead, in our warehouses.
- Rotates inventory so that the most dated inventory is used first.
- Helps maintain a clean warehouse by sweeping out empty storage slots.
- Fills in for Warehouse Selectors as business needs demand.
- At least 18 years of age (at least 19 years of age in Alabama).
- Experience as a forklift operator preferred.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time.
- Ability to obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations.
- Ability to lift and carry product weighing up to 85 pounds (may vary depending on warehouse location).
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Successful completion of a Key Performance Indicator survey.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.