We're proud to have been selected as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 23 years in a row.
By loading and securing pallets and ensuring all products are accounted for, you’ll help our distribution operation run smoothly and efficiently. Dock Persons work with other team members to communicate load information and make sure our supply is sufficient for our shipping needs. By starting as a Dock Person, you’ll learn the operations from the ground floor and establish your opportunity for a rewarding career in Publix Distribution.
- At least 18 years old.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time.
- Ability to use powered industrial equipment that require Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Ability to lift product weighing between 60 and 85 pounds.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and twist.
- Ability to sit, stand and do repetitive work for long periods of time.
- Ability to read, write, identify and verify numbers.
Do any of these positions sound right for you? Check out our current openings and search for the job or department that you’re interested in. After you apply, head to our applicant resources page for additional tips on landing your dream job at Publix.
If the position you’re searching for isn’t open yet, give our Job Match tool a try! You might be surprised what other opportunities match your skills and interests.