The Assistant reviews tenant lease requests, prepares tenant leases for execution, and distributes the leases to the appropriate departments within Publix. The Assistant also researches lease documents, gathers information on the layout and condition of the tenant spaces, and processes new tenants’ information. Additional duties include scheduling appointments and travel, screening calls and handling general office duties.
Many times, the Assistant is the first contact that a prospective tenant has with the Real Estate department. The Assistant seeks to provide the excellent customer service that Publix is known for.
Qualifications we look for
- Associate's Degree in Business or related field
- Accurate typing skills at 50 words per minute
- Excellent customer service skills, including professional telephone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and handle a high volume of work accurately
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently
How to apply
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Real Estate from the Job Category list.
You will receive follow-up communication once you're determined to be qualified and eligible for the job. The communication will inform you of additional information that is needed and/or assessments that need to be completed. Once that is done, your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. If your skills, experience, and qualifications look like a good match to the requirements of the position, you will be contacted.
Visit our website for additional applicant resources.
Having a match to this job does not guarantee that you will be hired into this job if and when it becomes available on our Publix Jobs Center.