Publix is proud of our accomplishments as a caring employer, industry leader, and member of the community.
We’re sharpening our pencils to help sharpen Publix's competitive edge and give customers what they want.
Marketing at Publix
The marketing function at Publix seeks to align our business with the needs of our customers. Our objective is to assure competitive success by best matching our product and service offerings with the demands of our customers.
At Publix, the marketing process must:
- ensure that consumer needs/wants drive the design and performance of product offerings
- determine marketing strategies that will maximize long-term profits, effectively communicate them throughout the organization, assure their successful implementation and
- create a perception among target customers that Publix best and uniquely satisfies their needs and wants.
Expertise in Action
In the Publix Marketing department, we believe in developing and maintaining expert resources and we strive to be a team of specialists rather than generalists.
Customer-focused and process-oriented, we take pride in our accountability, assuring a measurable return on our efforts. And we are committed to excellence. In everything we do, we expect to be among the best.
Areas of Responsibility
Marketing's activities include:
- market research
- consumer research
- product/brand marketing
- marketing communications: advertising, interactive/relationship programs, collateral materials
- events and sponsorships
- print/graphic design
- package and label design, and
- corporate identity/environmental design.
More than 100 professionals make up the Marketing group at Publix, representing over 50 different positions. Each one is vital to our operation. We have listed a few of them here.
- Ad Layout Artist
- Bilingual Ad Letter Clerk
- Category Marketing Manager
- Consumer Research Analyst
- Field Marketing Coordinator
- Market Research Analyst
- Production Coordinator
- Studio Designer
We value the differences in people in the Marketing group. We strive for a diversity of backgrounds and experiences to stimulate new ideas and gain perspective, and we are committed to a highly collaborative working environment.
If you work well under pressure, find contributing to your company's success stimulating, and relish helping Publix connect with its customers, this is a great place to work.
How to Apply
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Marketing from the Job Category list.
When you apply, your information will be sent directly to the appropriate hiring manager. If your skills and experience seem to match the qualifications of the position that interests you, Publix will contact you for an interview and possible customized testing for that position.
If you have any questions about our application process, please call our Employment Office in
- Lakeland at (863) 688-7407, ext. 32504 or
- Atlanta at (770) 995-0073, ext. 2153.